VdoCipher by AppSumo: Secure Video Hosting for Business
Protect your premium content from digital pirates with VdoCipher - Get Lifetime access for only $79!
This Deal is from our Affiliate Partner AppSumo
Make ‘Em Walk the Plank
Hollywood grade encryption to protect your premium videos from piracy
Creating video content is one of the most effective ways for marketers & entrepreneurs to reach their audiences.
As video increases its popularity in different media channels, the number of online pirates are also growing around the web, looking for opportunities to steal.
And their illegal downloading and video sharing directly affects your digital marketing campaigns and e-learning profits.
Luckily today, we introduce to you the best video encryption to keep your videos stay safe — VdoCipher.
Excellent reviews on this product on the AppSumo. Read reviews here.*
What AppSumo says: “VdoCipher protects your premium video content with Hollywood-grade video encryption and AWS-powered CDN playback.”
What’s even greater is, you can get Lifetime access to VdoCipher for only $79.00! That’s 68% savings from its regular price of $249.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Get this amazing deal now!*
See VdoCipher in Action:
Why Choose VdoCipher:
What You Will Get From this Deal:
- 20 GB Storage
- Bonus 30 GB bandwidth on Twitter share
- Total 150 GB bandwidth with AWS CDN
- Google Widevine DRM Encrypted Playback
- Dynamic Watermark
- Domain locking & Dynamic playback URLs
- Amazon AWS Storage & CDN
- Multiple Bitrate options on player
- No VdoCipher logo on player
- WordPress & Moodle Plugins
- All APIs
- Native App Integration SDKs for Android, IOS
- Overage pricing of bandwidth discounted at $0.18/GB
- Overage storage pricing at $0.7/GB/year
- Multi-user access to dashboard
- Analytics & Usage Reports
- Lifetime access to VdoCipher
- Must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future plan updates
- Single one code plan
- GDPR Compliant
- For new VdoCipher users only
- 60 Day Refund Policy: Fair usage under 10 GB storage & 20 GB bandwidth to be eligible for a refund